Did you know? Both the new RealBird Inventory Map and the new RealBird Gallery widgets are now fully mobile friendly. You can use both as an embedded widget on your website or real estate blog, but you can also use them on your smartphone and tablet for listing presentations.
Here are the simple steps to bookmark your own RealBird Gallery widget on your smartphone:
- Log into your RealBird member area
- Assuming you have published listings already, click "Listing Marketing" on the top navigation
- Then click the "Widgets" subnavigation link
- Then select "Listing Gallery" from the available inventory widget options
- Select the option to create a link for active, pending or sold listings (or any combination of these)
- You can also configure the width and height of the gallery widget on this page, which applies only to the embed code. For the purpose of this example, just leave it as is, because we are going to use this inventory slideshow in full screen and these options will be ignored anyways
- You also have an option to add your RealBird Featured Listings Map widget as the last item in the gallery
- Once the options are set, click the "Preview and Get Code" button and you will be provided with the permalink for your inventory slideshow.
- Email this link to your phone, load it into your mobile browser and bookmark it onto your homescreen.
It's that simple. Now you have your listing inventory at your fingertips: just pull out your smartphone, load the gallery via the bookmark and you are ready to impress your prospective sellers at listing presentations. The gallery is automatically updated when you make changes to your listings in RealBird.
We hope you like it. More to come...
-- The RealBird Team