We have been a bit quiet on this blog for a month or so. To jump-start the conversation again, let me announce the immediate availability of the RealBird Map-based REO Search service in the following 5 MLS markets:
- REIL - RE InfoLink, California - San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Monterey, San Benito counties and includes Central Valley MLS data
- EBRD/MAXMLS - California - Alameda and Contra Costa counties
- BAREIS - California - Marin, Napa, Sonoma, Solano and Mendocino counties
- SANDICOR - California - San Diego county
- MRIS - DC, Maryland and part of Virginia and Pennsylvania
As more and more properties go into foreclosure and eventually end up being bank owned, savvy home buyers and real estate investors seek bargain deals in REOs. Demand for bank owned properties has increased dramatically. With the new RealBird Map-based REO Search tool, you can now service this large home buyer segment and tap into the lucrative business.
- Embed live, interactive REO map-based search into your website, blog or even into your ActiveRain blog.
- Unlimited localized searches: create REO maps for your local neighborhoods. Great for SEO.
- REO photo and blog sidebar widgets - automatically updated
- Niche REO searches: luxury bank owned properties, bargain bank owned lands etc.
- RSS feed for every search: your client will never miss a great deal again
- Configuration options: show or hide property address, link it to your full property information or use it with the built-in email lead collector
For more information, pricing and to get your REO map-search up and running, please call (866) 551-2934 or email firstname.lastname@example.org